Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I have a 99 eclipse GS and I have oil in the Spark Plugs?

I went to check my oil, and i looked where the spark plugs are and I pulled the tubes out and they are covered in oil and i have no idea why, how do i fix this.I have a 99 eclipse GS and I have oil in the Spark Plugs?could be just valve cover gasket needs replacedI have a 99 eclipse GS and I have oil in the Spark Plugs?valve cover gasket... the o-rings on the valve cover where the spark plugs are have failed... new gasket should cost less than $50 and is something you should be able to do yourself... hope this helps and good luck with itI have a 99 eclipse GS and I have oil in the Spark Plugs?o ring gasgets in the valve cover easy fix the gasket set is about 20 bucks at autozone
  • howtomakeupwithyourgirlfriend
  • web hosting servers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment