Friday, September 23, 2011

How can I change the spark plugs in my 1994 Chevy Corsica?

The front 3 are fairly easy to get to, but the remaining three are much more difficult?

Is there something I need to know?How can I change the spark plugs in my 1994 Chevy Corsica?hey bro They are a little mean to get to. You need to take out the motor mount bolt and have a piece of 2-4 about 11 inc long Pull the COOL motor up (you can do it by hand) hold it up with the 2-4 and go to work. Its not all that bad to do. Bro you should get yourself a book at autozone or somewhere------it will make yor life easier. good luckHow can I change the spark plugs in my 1994 Chevy Corsica?To change the plugs in my wife's Voyager, I have to jack the car up and get to them from underneath the van.How can I change the spark plugs in my 1994 Chevy Corsica?if its a 3.1 some of those motors can be easily pivoted forward so u can access rear , should be a motor mount right near top of rad , unbolt it and then there should be another place on top of motor ( a bracket ) that you can insert a pry bar and when u pull towards yourself ( in front of car ) motor should rotate towards u , allowing u to change plugs
  • hair clippers
  • dog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment