Friday, September 23, 2011

Whats the best spark plugs to buy for my 2005 Honda accord EX?

I do a lot of stop and go, and a lot of highway, so my driving habits are mixed. What are the best possible plugs I can put in my car? Also I think I'd rather save fuel than boost performance. I don't care how much these cost, just looking for the best.Whats the best spark plugs to buy for my 2005 Honda accord EX?There is a lot of good spark plugs in the market but the question is what spark plug is the best for your Honda. I suggest you go for NGK. Its the factory spark plugs recommended for your car and will ensure matching good performance with your car and will last longer than putting high end spark plugs that is not match with your car. Hope this help!Whats the best spark plugs to buy for my 2005 Honda accord EX?Spark plugs do not boost performance or mpg unless the old ones were so worn out they were misfiring. Replace with the same ones Honda put in there for the best results.Whats the best spark plugs to buy for my 2005 Honda accord EX?Go to Honda's parts counter and buy plugs from them. Working at Toyota, I can't tell you how many people come in complaining of poor gas mileage %26quot;for a while%26quot;. When we look into their service history and don't see spark plug replacement, we ask, and 9 times out of 10 its %26quot;I put in those (insert aftermarket platinum or double tip plug here) and I've been noticing it since%26quot;. Duh! Put in the factory NGK's and they come back much more often, knowing that we have the correct parts and advice for them, not their local shop with Bosch Platinum Double Tip Hot Spark 200K mile lifetime warranty super plugs. Go to Honda, pay more now, save money later. They'll have the parts that your car was made to use.Whats the best spark plugs to buy for my 2005 Honda accord EX?i believe it is ngk

i have used ngk iridium only

6.99 a piece

there is another top one of ngk that is 13.99 a pieceWhats the best spark plugs to buy for my 2005 Honda accord EX?The 2004 V6 accord I did today took Denso spark plugs and they are due every 105k.

No comments:

Post a Comment