Friday, September 23, 2011

I have a 95 camaro 6cycle when i changedthe spark plugs i had to remove alternator How do the brackets fit?

Need to know how the altertator brackets go back on the alternator. I have looked at autozone and they were no help.I have a 95 camaro 6cycle when i changedthe spark plugs i had to remove alternator How do the brackets fit?try a chiltons manual or google that will help good luck,I have a 95 camaro 6cycle when i changedthe spark plugs i had to remove alternator How do the brackets fit?go back to autozone and look in the chiltons manual that they have it will give a diagram.I have a 95 camaro 6cycle when i changedthe spark plugs i had to remove alternator How do the brackets fit?Always draw or take a pic of your project before you dew it...lol.I got camcorder and it helps on my 94 RS.The pivot bolt is by the power steering pump.the adjusting nut is for the front of the alternator.Wiring in the back

No comments:

Post a Comment