Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I change the spark plugs on my car?

Its a VW Golf 1.6 8v 2000. Is there some kind of mechanism on the pastic manifold jobby or do I need to take out every bloody bolt?How do I change the spark plugs on my car?First you must gain access to the ignition wires. If there is a shield covering them it first must be removed. Auto Zone has a very handy 5/8 magnetic deep well 3/8 drive socket especially made for spark plug removal.



autopartswarehouse.com has a wide selection of spark plugs for your car. As you know Bosch plugs came in it. You can however switch to a more expensive longer lasting iridium NGK or Denso brand plug with the proper electrode reach and heat range.



Be careful what spark plug you choose as there is a difference (correct spark plug) weather or not the car has a supercharger or turbocharger.How do I change the spark plugs on my car?pretty much follow the spark plug wires remove one then remove plug kind of the same on al car but different might try typing it into search box like

how to replace spark plugs 2000 VW Golf



and might also find a how to by going to autozone.com and typing in your info they also have how to'sHow do I change the spark plugs on my car?I find a good investment for any car is a Haynes manual for your model. They are only around $20 and they tell how to fix many things on your car. Even if you know how to change spark plugs for instance, the manual can tell you any specifics in doing the job for your model of car.How do I change the spark plugs on my car?If you can't figure out how to change spark plugs by looking at the motor it is probably a good idea to have a mechanically inclined friend do it for you and pay them or take them out to eat for the favor.How do I change the spark plugs on my car?Don't pull all the wires at the same time; if you don't get them back in the right order, the car won't run.How do I change the spark plugs on my car?More or less as kelly said...



When you put the new ones in MAKE SURE you don't 'cross-thread' the new plugs ! They should rotate easily in the sockets until the last turn or so.How do I change the spark plugs on my car?first things first get yourself a good cigar from http://www.cigarfox.com Then go up to your local auto parts store

They should have the answer for youHow do I change the spark plugs on my car?''manifold jobby''..love it lol..

get your plugs from a back street car shop and ask him...if hes a descent shop he will point out what to do.How do I change the spark plugs on my car?common sense should do it

No comments:

Post a Comment