Friday, September 23, 2011

Need detailed directions to replace spark plugs of chrysler pacifica.......?

I own a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica and I think the spark plugs need to be replaced. I am pretty good with mechanics but I am looking for some detailed instructions on how to replace them. Can anyone help me or direct me to a website that can assist? Thanks!!!Need detailed directions to replace spark plugs of chrysler pacifica.......?Sure try mitchell or alldata, good luck.Need detailed directions to replace spark plugs of chrysler pacifica.......?I am myself a pretty good mechanic

but trust me its quite a challenge to change your spark plug

on your 3.5L you have to remove your ignition coils because

your plugs are underneath and there are a lot of details

your have to follow a procedure that would be too long to write here



Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment