Monday, October 24, 2011

How much should I pay a guy I know to change my 4 spark plugs in my 03 corolla?

How long does it take? How hard is it? How much is fair but good pay?How much should I pay a guy I know to change my 4 spark plugs in my 03 corolla?That's between you and him. By rate, it would pay min 45 minutes at 60-70 per hour. How good of a friend is he?How much should I pay a guy I know to change my 4 spark plugs in my 03 corolla?thats an extremly easy job 15 minutes tops no more than 25 labor.How much should I pay a guy I know to change my 4 spark plugs in my 03 corolla?the job is one of the most simple jobs to do on a car so in honesty i as a mechanic would only expect to recive 10 the job will take a max of 15minHow much should I pay a guy I know to change my 4 spark plugs in my 03 corolla?A case of beer should do just fine....make sure they don't drink it all before the job however lol. It's a little trickier than older cars because of all the electronical stuff under the hood, but really is not that hard to do.How much should I pay a guy I know to change my 4 spark plugs in my 03 corolla?25 is enoughHow much should I pay a guy I know to change my 4 spark plugs in my 03 corolla?You would never find a shop to do it for less than 90 though. And the plugs will probably run 20, another 30 for spark plug wires if necessary. If it is a friend offer him 70 for the whole job price of parts included. Make sure he gaps the plugs to factory suggested specs.How much should I pay a guy I know to change my 4 spark plugs in my 03 corolla?Its not hard to do at all and if hes a Friend of any kind he wouldn't charge you but if he does $20 should be the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment