Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I change the spark plugs on a 1990 300zx NA?

I recently bought spark plugs but I have not been able to even figure out where they are. I do not have an owners manual. I have searched the internet and I can't figure it out. Thanks.How do I change the spark plugs on a 1990 300zx NA?Your 3.0L V6 uses coil over ignition, quite a modern design for 1990.



To replace the plugs, first remove the %26quot;balance tube%26quot; at the top rear of the engine to help gain access to the coils. There is 1 coil per cylinder so simply disconnect the electrical connectors (one at a time) and remover the coil fasteners. Lift the coil up and off the sperk plug. From there it's a straight forward procedure to replace the spark plug.



P.S. Gap spec. is .039%26quot; to .043%26quot;How do I change the spark plugs on a 1990 300zx NA?on gasget headHow do I change the spark plugs on a 1990 300zx NA?is this vehicle model exist?

No comments:

Post a Comment