Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I remove the rear spark plugs on a 92 Eldorado?

I need to get to the rear spark plugs on a 92 eldorado, but theres not enough room. Is there a way to tilt the engine forward. I changed the front ones already.How do I remove the rear spark plugs on a 92 Eldorado?On my Caddy, to get to the back spark plugs, I used a flexible head 3/8 drive ratchet with a universal and short wobble extensions along with a lot of fussing and cussing, I managed to change them.How do I remove the rear spark plugs on a 92 Eldorado?Auto engineers should be required to live with their ******** designs!



Okay, you might have to remove the engine mounts (!), or you could cut out some holes in the firewall, then cover them with rubber plugs.How do I remove the rear spark plugs on a 92 Eldorado?There is a motor mount on the front of the car shaped like a dog bone. Take one of the bolts out and rock the engine forward to make room for your ratchet. They make a special spark plug ratchet that is very use full but not needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment